- The Producer Price Index increased 0.3% in November from October.
- Consensus among economists was a 0.2% increase.
- The index rose 7.4% for the 12 months ended in November.
- Final demand prices moved up 0.4% in November, after increasing 0.1% in October.
- The index for final demand goods moved up 0.1% and final demand services increased 0.4%.
- Prices for final demand less foods, energy, and trade services moved up 0.3% in November after increasing 0.2% in October.
- For the 12 months ended in November, the index for final demand less foods, energy, and trade services rose 4.9%.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor producer prices.