- U.S. consumer spending rose by 0.6%, or $113.0 Billion, in September, the same reading as August.
- Personal income increased by 0.4%, or $78.9 Billion, in September, the same reading as July and August.
- The overall personal consumption expenditures price index rose 0.3% in September and is up 6.2% from a year prior.
- The core personal consumption expenditures price index, which excludes food and energy, rose 0.5% in September and is up 5.1% from the previous year.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor spending and income.