- The national average price of a gallon of gas has increased to the highest level on record.
- Today’s $4.37 has surpassed the all-time U.S. average record of $4.32 from March 2022.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.97 one year ago to $4.17 today.
- The price of gas has increased $0.26 in the last month, $0.17 in the last week, and $0.05 since yesterday.
- Currently, every states has gas prices above $3.90.
- California has the highest price at $5.84.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.