- The number of available jobs since May continues to outnumber Americans looking for work.
- Job openings increased slightly to 11.3 million in February but there were 6.3 million people unemployed in February.
- The U.S. added 678,000 jobs in February but there were 2.1 million fewer jobs than there were in February 2020.
- In February, the number of hires increased to 6.7 million and the number of separations were little changed to 6.1 million.
- The number of quits were little changed at 4.4 million after reaching a series high of 4.5 million in November.
- The share of adults working or looking for a job was little changed at 62.3% in February.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor unemployment and job openings.