- While the national average gas price is down from the record set on 3/11, California continues to set records.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.88 one year ago to $4.17 today.
- In California, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $3.88 one year ago to $5.87 today.
- California’s $5.87 price per gallon sets the new all-time high for the state.
- The average price of a gallon of gas in California has increased $0.12 in the last week, $1.13 in the last month, and $1.99 in the last year.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.