- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.73 one year ago to $3.73 today.
- The price of gas has increased $0.32 in the last month, $0.19 in the last week, and $0.07 since yesterday.
- Currently, every states has gas prices above $3.34.
- California has the highest price at $4.94, followed by Hawaii at $4.63.
- California is more than $0.83 above the all-time U.S. average record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.