- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.47 one year ago to $3.46 today.
- The price of gas has increased $0.16 in the last month and $0.08 in the last week.
- Gas prices have not been this high since 2014.
- Currently, every state’s gas prices are above $3.00.
- California has the highest price at $4.68, followed by Hawaii at $4.42, Washington at $3.95, Oregon at $3.93, and Nevada at $3.86.
- California is more than $0.57 above the all-time U.S. average record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.