- A survey from the Farm Bureau indicates the average cost of this year’s classic Thanksgiving feast for 10 is $53.31.
- This is a 14% increase from last year’s average of $46.90.
- The centerpiece on most Thanksgiving tables, the turkey, costs 24% more than last year at $23.99 for a 16-pound bird.
- Prices have increased consistently over the last year, up 6.2% in October from the previous year.
- Overall, the price of food has increased 5.3% in October from the previous year.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor inflation.