- The number of available jobs since May continues to outnumber Americans looking for work.
- Job openings reached 10.4 million in September but there were 7.4 million people unemployed in October.
- The U.S. added 531,000 jobs in October but there were 5.7 million fewer jobs than there were in February 2020.
- In September, the number of hires were little changed from August at 6.5 million.
- The share of adults working or looking for a job has increased slightly from a low of 60.2% in April of last year to 61.6% in October.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor unemployment and job openings.