- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.11 one year ago to $3.42 today.
- The price has increased $0.16 in the last month alone.
- California has the highest price at $4.63, followed by Hawaii at $4.34.
- Oklahoma has the lowest price at $3.04, followed by Arkansas at $3.07, and Texas at $3.08.
- California is more than $0.51 above the all-time U.S. average record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.