- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.18 one year ago to $3.24 today.
- The price has increased $0.05 in the last week alone.
- California has the highest price at $4.43, followed by Hawaii at $4.12, and Washington at $3.85.
- Texas and Mississippi have the lowest price at $2.87, followed by Arkansas at $2.90, and Oklahoma at $2.92.
- California is more than $0.31 above the all-time U.S. average record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.