- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $2.18 one year ago to $3.18 today.
- The price has increased $0.06 in the last month alone.
- California has the highest price at $4.38, followed by Hawaii at $4.08, and Nevada at $4.01.
- Mississippi has the lowest price at $2.79, followed by Louisiana at $2.81, and Texas at $2.83.
- California has surpassed the all-time U.S. average record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.