- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $1.88 one year ago to $3.04 today.
- The price has increased $0.17 in the last month alone.
- California has the highest price at $4.14, followed by Hawaii at $3.87, and Nevada at $3.59.
- Louisiana has the lowest price at $2.72, followed by Mississippi at $2.73, and Missouri and Texas at $2.76.
- California has surpassed the all-time U.S. average record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.