- Last year, congress delivered more than $1 billion in small business relief, including more than $800 billion for PPP during COVID-19.
- According to the Census Bureau, nearly 75 percent of all small businesses in the entire country received a PPP loan.
- Businesses receiving PPP loans report retaining over 55 million jobs.
- The first round of relief helped 5.2 million small businesses alone.
- Over 3.5 million PPP loans went to businesses with fewer than 10 employees, and the average business receiving a PPP loan employed 13 workers.