- Youth mortality is at the lowest point in the last 5 years.
- As of September 20, CDC reports 23,585 deaths from Americans younger than 18.
- The average number of deaths for this demographic at this point in time over the last 4 years is 26,404.
- The average weekly deaths for this demographic over the last 4 years is 695 and in 2020 the average is 621.
- Relative to average, 2020 youth mortality is down more than 10.7% in 2020.
- The Right Facts will continue to highlight anomalies in mortality data.