- The chart above compares the change in Manufacturing employment during the current and previous administrations.
- During the previous administration, manufacturing employment decreased by 508K.
- During the current administration, manufacturing employment has decreased by 151K.
- Prior to April’s downturn due to COVID-19, 496K manufacturing jobs had been added.
- Since April, manufacturing employment has consecutively increased for 5 months, adding 716K jobs.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor manufacturing employment.