- After an increase in positive cases over the summer, Florida’s COVID-19 cases continue to decline.
- Of the 4.4M tests conducted in Florida, more than 3.8M have been negative.
- Over the past 7 days, cases have decreased by 41% from the average two weeks ago.
- In the last 7 days, more than 66.5% of Florida’s COVID-19 cases have occurred in Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, and Palm Beach Counties.
- These are the only counties that have had more than 1,000 cases in the last 7 days, leaving 62 counties with less than than 1,000.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor COVID data in individual states.