- While positive cases have increased in California, the positive test rate has remained below its peak.
- Of the 4.17M tests conducted in California, more than 3.94M have been negative.
- Overall, California’s positive test rate is 5.65% and has remained under 6% since May 22nd.
- 44.60% of California’s COVID-19 cases and 55.38% of deaths have occurred in Los Angeles County.
- Only 5 counties have more than 10,000 cases, leaving 53 counties with less than than 10,000 cases.
- Los Angeles county is the only county in California with more than 1,000 deaths.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor COVID data in individual states.