- While positive cases have increased in Texas, the positive test rate remains low.
- Of the 1.66M tests conducted in Texas, 1.53M have been negative.
- Overall, Texas’ positive test rate is 7.95% and has remained under 8% since May 3rd.
- 10 Counties account for 64.3% of Texas’ COVID-19 cases.
- Only Harris, Dallas, and Tarrant Counties have more than 10,000 cases.
- Texas has an average 563 cases per county, but 211 counties have below average cases.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor COVID data in individual states.