- The national average price of a gallon of gas has consistently increased to the highest level on record at $4.87.
- Gas prices have doubled since Biden was inaugurated on Jan 20, 2021 when gas prices were $2.39.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $3.05 one year ago to $4.87 today.
- The price of gas has increased $0.59 in the last month and $0.25 in the last week.
- Every state has gas prices above $4.29.
- California has the highest price at $6.34, the highest ever recorded.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.