- The national average price of a gallon of gas has increased to the highest level on record for the 11th consecutive day to $4.59.
- For the first time ever, every state has gas prices above $4.
- Gas prices have hit new record highs every day since May 9th.
- This recent trend comes after gas prices fell in April after reaching a record high of $4.32 from March 2022.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $3.04 one year ago to $4.59 today.
- The price of gas has increased $0.32 in the last month and $0.16 in the last week.
- California has the highest price at $6.06, the highest ever recorded.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.