- The number of available jobs since May continues to outnumber Americans looking for work.
- Job openings decreased to 10.6 million in November but there were 6.9 million people unemployed in November.
- The U.S. added 210,000 jobs in November but there were 3.9 million fewer jobs than there were in February 2020.
- In November, the number of hires were little changed again from October at 6.7 million and the number of separations increased to 6.3 million.
- The number of quits reached a record high of 4.5 million in November.
- The share of adults working or looking for a job has increased slightly to 61.8% in November but is still 1.5% lower than February 2020.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor unemployment and job openings.