- The number of available jobs since May continues to outnumber Americans looking for work.
- Job openings increased to 11.0 million in October but there were 6.9 million people unemployed in November.
- The U.S. added 210,000 jobs in November but there were 3.9 million fewer jobs than there were in February 2020.
- In October, the number of hires were little changed again from September at 6.5 million.
- The share of adults working or looking for a job has increased slightly to 61.8% in November but is still 1.5% lower than February 2020.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor unemployment and job openings.