- Gas prices across the country continue to increase.
- Overall, the price of a gallon of regular gas has increased from $1.91 one year ago to $2.87 today.
- California has the highest price at $3.93, followed by Hawaii at $3.71, and Nevada and Washington at $3.34.
- Mississippi has the lowest price at $2.59, followed by Texas at $2.59, South Carolina at $2.59, and Louisiana at $2.62.
- Some states, like California, are approaching the all-time record of $4.11 from July 2008.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor gas prices across the country.