- Return to Learn has launched a new tracker that measures schools returning to in-person learning across the country.
- As of March 15, the data shows that 37% of school districts have resumed in-person learning, 54% have hybrid classes, and 9% are still entirely remote.
- Florida has returned to 100% in-person classes, followed by Georgia at 86.1%, Nebraska at 81.7%, and Alabama at 80.5%.
- North Carolina and Massachusetts have the lowest percent fully in-person, at 0.9% and 1.0% respectively.
- California has the highest percent of fully remote classes at 44.7%, followed by Arizona at 27.6%, New Mexico at 24.1%, and Oregon at 20.5%.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor school re-openings.