- Unemployment rates fell in November in 25 states, rose in 7 states, and remained stable in 18 states as the U.S. unemployment rate fell by 0.2% points over the month to 6.7%.
- 26 states have unemployment rates below the U.S. average.
- New Jersey has the highest unemployment rate at 10.2%, followed by Hawaii and Nevada at 10.1%.
- Nebraska and Vermont have the lowest rates at 3.1%, followed by South Dakota at 3.5%, and Iowa at 3.6%.
- The largest unemployment decrease occurred in Hawaii with a -4.1% change in unemployment from October.