- U.S. pending home sales increased in June for the second consecutive month. Relative to June 2019, they’re up 6.3%. Relative to May 2020, they’re up 16.6%.
- All four regions of the country saw growth in June, but year-over year growth varies.
- The Northeast grew 54.4% in June, but still down 0.9% from a year ago.
- The South increased 11.9% in June, up 10.3% from a year ago.
- The Midwest increased 12.2% in June, up 5.1% from a year ago.
- The West increased 11.7% in June, up 4.7% from a year ago.