- As global COVID-19 cases approach 12M, some European countries’ deaths per capita remains high.
- San Marino, Belgium, Andorra, U.K., Spain, Italy, Sweden, and France have the top 8 highest deaths per capita globally.
- Each of these European Countries has at least 45 deaths per capita.
- United States holds the 9th spot globally, but varies by state.
- New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, D.C., Louisiana, and Michigan have the top 8 highest deaths per capita in the U.S..
- 38 states have death rates below the national average.