- While positive cases have increased in Florida, the positive test rate has only slightly increased.
- Of the 1.6M tests conducted in Florida, more than 1.5M have been negative.
- Overall, Florida’s positive test rate is 6.08% and has remained under 7% since May 16th.
- More than 49% of Florida’s COVID-19 cases have occurred in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties.
- Only 17 counties have more than 1,000 cases, leaving 50 counties with less than than 1,000.
- The Right Facts will continue to monitor COVID data in individual states.